You have held off long enough. This is the perfect time to step back and do the self reflection and development work to invest in what matters most for your whole-life, and become the extraordinary leader that your destiny has been calling you to be–for your life, workplace, community and family. Created by S.H.E. Summit founder, Claudia Chan, this is our foundational online leadership program where Claudia will take you on an 8-module learning journey and methodology that she’s used to impact over 100,000 thousand people around the world.
What is Whole Life Leadership?
Whole-Life leadership is a new paradigm of leadership that is the culmination of Claudia Chan life’s work as a social entrepreneur, leadership author and curator of 600+ speakers and 200+ diversity, inclusion and culture sessions for her award-winning S.H.E Summit. She believes the traditional definition of leadership is one-dimensional, unsustainable, inaccessible to all and will delay our quest to true equity. In writing her NY Times celebrated book This Is How We Rise, she coined the term Whole-life leadership as a more accessible, whole-life integrated approach and gender-traits-balanced definition that is rooted in 13 pillars of leadership which include purpose, vision, faith, resilience, energy, productivity, humility, gratitude, grace, community, self-love, courage and mindfulness. Claudia believes by learning and rising as whole-life leaders–workplaces, communities and families will thrive.
What You’ll Learn:
- Reframe your relationship with what it means to be a leader and change agent so you embody it, and believe it into reality because we only become what we believe
- Clarify and amplify who and what you’re being called to impact and learn how to turn that mission into a movement
Create an achievable and sustainable plan to lead your “whole life“ in an integrated way so that all departments of your life are accounted for (mental and physical health, finances, caregiving, home, community etc.). Plus show up with a new, empowered energy as a leader.
- Cultivate the specific habits of courage, resilience, grace, self love (to name a few) with personalized tactics… needed to fuel your rise on your life mountain towards your highest destiny
- Identify your internal and external barriers and what you need to heal over; change your relationship with obstacles as divine interventions shaping you
- Assess and re-build your community and various circles of influence that will support you to soar in your career and business
Have clarity on who you are becoming, the character you are shaping and the legacy you are creating
Named one of 8 UN Women Champions for Innovation, Claudia Chan has been referred to as “the change-agent maker” and the “Richard Branson of women’s empowerment.” She is a recognized entrepreneur, author, leadership and culture change expert dedicated to empowering individuals and organizations around the world to rise to their highest potential and lead change in every area of their lives.
She is the CEO of S.H.E. GLOBL, a platform that helps over 100 companies such as Deloitte, Ernst and Young, Samsung, Bacardi, Home Depot, Adidas and Morgan Stanley unlock a diverse and inclusive workforce to transform both its culture and its communities.
She is also the founder of the award-winning leadership conference S.H.E. Summit that has made advancing women and workplace inclusion both accessible and actionable.
Claudia is also the author of the leadership book THIS IS HOW WE RISE: Reach Your Highest Potential, Empower Women, Lead Change in the World which was named by CNBC as a “top career book of 2018” and also featured in The New York Times.